- Floorplans – to find Collection areas in the Library.
- Connect to WiFi – help setting up a connection on your device.
- Borrow & renew books, return books, fetch service
- Pay fines – on overdue books.
- Copying, printing and scanning – self-service in the Library.
- Document Supply Service – provided by Library staff to readers.
- Digitisation Studio – a commercial service for small to medium sized projects.
- Free notebook & iPad loans – available within the LIbrary.
- Rent a private study carrel
- Training, induction sessions – for school groups and individuals.
- Hire a venue – for a book launch, meeting, conference.
- Tell us what you think – share feedback about our services.
New to the Library?
All members of the Library are able to access Artemis Primary Sources from within the Library. Many memberships also include external access from outside of the Library.
The Digitisation Studio provides a commercial solution for small to medium-scale digitisation projects. It is supported by the Library’s Conservation Team.
During vacation hours all Library members are able to rent a private study carrel (summer vacation hours run from 8 June to 28 Sept).
The exhibition includes items from Senate House Library, the LSE and UCL libraries. The London theme explores: travel, the river, democracy, protest, and pleasure.